3rd Generation Accounting Inc. is a Portland, Oregon based accounting firm that specializes in a variety of different sectors of the industry. The firm has been in operation since 1948 and is now in its third generation of family ownership. Owner and operator, Sue, is a Licensed Tax Consultant and an Enrolled Agent. She is also an Accredited Tax Advisor and provides such services as tax preparation, business oversight, payroll coordination, bookkeeping management, and profitability consulting.
- Some of the company’s services include accounting, auditing, financial and retirement planning, estate planning, litigation support, taxation preparation, and transaction advising.
- Both years I have been delighted with quick results, very responsive answers to my questions and been educated on the new tax system in the process.
- Some of the services provided by the firm include tax preparation, audit support, entity formation, and profitability consulting.
- You are also confirming that you are not an employee, paid agent, relative or competitor of this tax preparer.
- The firm offers financial planning assistance, retirement planning, and business valuation.
- Their knowledge is beyond repute, but it is the personal relationships I have formed, along with their outstanding customer service and professionalism, that sets McDonald Jacobs apart.
In today’s digital landscape, software as a service (SaaS), businesses are rapidly growing and disrupting traditional industries. As SaaS businesses continue to expand globally, it’s essential to understand… Paul is not only highly knowledgeable as a CPA, but also takes the time to educate when necessary. His ability to completely and effectively serve clients remotely https://www.bookstime.com/ means that you have a full-service, efficient CPA at the most competitive cost. Experienced team of professionals to help grow your business to the next level. The office is a corporate sponsor of the Portland Business Journal’s Sustainable Business Oregon, a Web site and weekly publication covering news and issues of interest to Oregon’s sustainable economy.
All of our services are professionally designed to meet your specific needs. Marcum’s Assurance Services group provides independent audit, attestation, and transaction advisory services to both publicly traded and privately owned companies in a wide variety of industries. Take a decade of professional bookkeeping for portland bookkeeping business, add seven years as an auditor and public accountant, bake in the fire of the CPA exams and you get Katye! Since earning her Oregon CPA in 2011, Katye has been a tireless advocate for small- and medium- business clients and works diligently to advance accounting best practices across a number of industries.
- Deloitte employs the most non-CPA professionals in the area but just 71 CPAs, a mere blip against its worldwide 11,217 CPAs.
- Before going into solo practice, Craig has worked in such industries as financial services, manufacturing, and marine shipping.
- As SaaS businesses continue to expand globally, it’s essential to understand…
- Over the course of our history, two specialized niche groups evolved with one serving the construction and real estate development industry and the other serving nonprofit organizations.
- Fellner & Kuhn is a Portland, Oregon based accounting practice that works with both private and business clients to achieve solutions for a wide variety of financial issues.
This firm cares about your taxes 365 days a year and does a great job of tax planning and preparation so tax day is not a dreaded experience. If you want your taxes handled by a knowledgeable, tax oriented and excellent planner, Paul and Perpetual CPA is for you. Our specialized knowledge of the real estate industry has helped many real estate professionals thrive, and we’re ready to help you too. To make sure your company is ready for and secure against cyber attacks, Portland CPA Firm provides a wide range of cybersecurity services. Our employee benefit plan audit team is made up of devoted experts who have in-depth knowledge of regulations and undertake employee benefit plan audits.
We provide a balanced perspective across industries
Our expert accountants simplify small business tax preparation, tax filings, and quarterly estimates by offering personalized solutions tailored to your unique financial needs. Our Portland CPA firm also offers business, sales tax, and payroll services that are outsourced. Marcum offers industry expertise and a commitment to provide a wide array of services within the financial institution industry. Our bookkeeping services offer unparalleled flexibility, adapting to your business’s specific requirements and ensuring seamless financial management, including back tax cleanup and IRS negotiation. We stand by our work and guarantee quality tax preparation that automatically comes with our audit protection.